Mustafa Alsaeed
Germany Culture
Expectation
of Class
The cultures are different between country to another country, In this
class I desire to learn about the Germany people and how they spend their
leaguer, what are the activities he majority of them like to do and how is the
education in Germany, and how is the cost of living, the number of the
population, and what are the popular cities there. Another point, I would like
to know about the people how friendly are they because my family and I had
intention to travel from Saudi Arabia to Germany to spend our summer vocation
there but what happened that we changed our mined because my old brother had to
string along with my grandmother to India for medical trip, but we still intend
to visit Germany, so I would take advantage to learn more about that country I
have never been to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment